Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pumpkin carving 2011

Rick working quickly to get his pumpkin finished so he could help the little guys. Keaton is obsessed with BYU so of course he crafted up a Y. We started carving pretty late so after everyone was in bed Keaton and I stayed up and finished all of the pumpkins. It is fun that he likes to get involved with all the goings on. He gets in there and finishes up the job!
Looks like I am the gut scraper for the pumpkins. We ended up with so many pumpkins this year. We had quit a few places we went for activities. It was fun to have a bunch of them all lit up though.
Carter was creep-ed out by the guts. I did have him try to do it, but it ended up being my job. He thought it was pretty cool to come up with something for me to cut out.
Talon had lots of fun ideas for his pumpkin. He did a great job getting the guts out of his. I think the boys enjoy all the fun traditions we have for the holidays.

No comments: